In Tenerife you can enjoy an infinite number of places to enjoy your holidays: beaches, natural parks, cliffs that will take your breath away, impressive volcanic landscapes, etc. And best of all, you can enjoy a good climate throughout the year.
The plans to do are also numerous, in this new article we will show you which are the essential excursions that you must do during your stay. Do not miss a single detail of this guide with the best recommendations and tips to enjoy Tenerife.
The best excursions in Tenerife
Tenerife is a perfect island for excursions. To fully enjoy each of these activities, we recommend renting a car. These are the most typical excursions that you can enjoy:
- Excursion to Teide by cable car. It is one of the star activities of the island. The excursion is carried out by bus to the Teide National Park, and best of all, it includes the entrance to the Teide Cable Car. Once at the top you can enjoy an hour free (it is the maximum that can be due to sustainability). After going to the top you can enjoy the best viewpoint to contemplate Teide: Los Roques de García.
- Night hiking route through the Cañadas del Teide. It is one of the plans that are most attractive to many adventurers. There is no doubt that visiting the Cañadas del Teide in daylight is spectacular, but contemplating it at night under the stars is a unique experience. There are 5 kilometers of route, simple and without much unevenness. You just have to bring warm clothes and a lot of desire to enjoy.
- Excursion to La Gomera. La Gomera has nothing to do with Tenerife. It is an island that mass tourism has not reached and where you will be able to enjoy a calm and relaxing experience. In one day you can go all the way around the island. You can also take a day trip and see the best places. Like the Garajonay Park, San Sebastián de la Gomera and stopping at the best viewpoints on the island. You can do the excursion both from the north of Tenerife and from the south.
- View of cetaceans. You will love this experience! And it is that the strait between Tenerife and La Gomera is a great area to see dolphins and whales in freedom. In addition, as it is an area of migratory fish, depending on the time of year you go, you will be able to see other types of species.
- Tickets to Siam Park. It is the largest water park in Europe and one of the best in the world. Siam Park offers water activities and giant slides perfect for spending a perfect day with the family. It is ideal if you go with children. In addition, the decoration of the park is set in the exotic landscapes of Thailand.
Come and discover the best places in Tenerife on these holidays. Reverse accommodation in our exclusive vacation apartments. We offer you the best service, top quality facilities and other amenities, such as the proximity to each of the detailed sandy beaches. Prepare your vacation and book now from our website!